Sage PFW ERP is an award-winning, comprehensive financial, distribution, and process manufacturing solution. It provides growing companies with a flexible, expandable architecture, and is particularly well suited for import/export and companies that want to utilize their software across country borders.
Extensive intercompany, consolidations, and translation features make doing business in the global marketplace almost as easy as doing business in your own back yard. Transactions and accounts may be entered and maintained in any currency. Prices can automatically reflect active exchange rates, and currency translation is FASB 52 compliant. You can also automatically calculate VAT and GST taxes for various countries. In addition, Sage PFW supports both hard and soft consolidations for greater flexibility and control. The extensive multilingual and multicurrency capabilities of Sage PFW have made it the software of choice for businesses in over 90 countries.
Sage PFW can help you capitalize on global opportunities through:
- Powerful yet flexible reporting—including the ability to generate financial reports in multiple alternate currencies—thanks to more than 350 standard reports and the power of Microsoft® FRx for financial reporting).
- Report on individual companies or consolidate multiple companies into a single report (including currency translations with a single step).
- Benefit from the extensive business intelligence tools available with Sage PFW. From integrated “insights” tools to “Alerts on Steroids,” there are a multitude of different tools to meet your needs.
- The ability to rise above many of the operational challenges of transacting business in a multilingual environment with Customization Workbench. The Language Editor and Translation tools enable you to add, modify, or delete master language components, strings, and captions so that Sage PFW can be run in multiple languages. In addition, translation and localization capabilities have been thoroughly integrated for many countries in Asia, Europe, and Latin America.
- Robust multicurrency capabilities, including instant conversion of foreign currencies to home currency and vice versa, plus calculating gains and losses accrued through currency exchange. When combined with the Premier Ledger, the Sage PFW Multi-Currency Manager is highly flexible, efficient, and takes you beyond the basics of simple currency exchange.
- Easy compliance with international accounting standards. Using the Sage PFW Multi-Currency Manager, you can specify translation methods for foreign currency statements to simplify compliance with Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB) and International Accounting Standards (IAS) guidelines.
In addition, Sage PFW offers:
- Multicompany consolidations with currency translation.
- Expanded decimal precision for currency conversion up to five places to the right of the decimal.
- IAS 21 and FASB 52 compliance.
Read how other companies like yours are using Sage PFW to better manage their international business:
- Albtrade Group
Albtrade Group began operations with a singular focus. But rapid growth and new business lines quickly outpaced its entry-level accounting solution’s capabilities. Albtrade Group now runs two separate companies, with plans for a third, all through Sage PFW. Real-time inventory control allows the company to accurately forecast profitability.
- ChevronTexico Global Lubricants Canada
With a culture of ongoing expansion, ChevronTexaco required a very flexible, scalable, and easy-to-modify business system with customizable parameters. Sage PFW now supports a full spectrum of business operations, including processing 3,000 transactions a month, and has eliminated the need to hire two more full-time employees.
- CapsCanada Corporation
Spinning off from a soft-gel capsule manufacturer, CapsCanada wanted to maintain the same high-quality accounting and batch control standards as its former parent. Sage PFW reduces order-to-production time by 20 percent, trims inventory needs by 10 percent, and increases total operational efficiencies by 30 percent.
The best way to see what Sage PFW can do for your business is to schedule a personalized demo. Contact us to schedule a demo by phone at 1-949-753-1222 ext 4920 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.